Purchase, Refinance, Cash-Out
We provide Rental Loans for new and seasoned investors looking to grow their portfolio of rental properties nationwide
What you need to know
AREG Capital provide Rental Loans that are specifically designed for investors looking to grow their portfolios of single family (1-4 unit), multifamily and commercial properties. We have many years of experience in the industry and here to help real estate investors and small business owners to secure the financing they need to achieve their goals.
- Term Structure: Up to 30 Years
- Interest Rate: 5.50% – 12%
- Minimum Loan Amount: $25,000 (minimum property value $65K)
- Maximum Loan Amount: $50M+
- Max LTV: 70% – 80% (Purchase, Rate/Term, Cash-out)
- Credit Scores: Varies some cases not required
- Prepayment Penalty: Most cases none or a sliding scale
- Loans to Entities or Individuals
- Non Recourse Available
- NO DTI Requirements
- Property Types: SFR (1-4), Multifamily, PUDs, Condo, Townhome, Retail/Office, Apartment Buildings, Mixed-Use, Auto Repair Shops, Hotel/Motel, Day Cares Businesses, Warehouses plus many more
Rental Loan Features
- Full 30 year term, no balloons
- Streamlined qualification process emphasizing property level cash flow
- No tax returns required
- Up to 75% LTV for Refinances and 80% LTV for Purchases
- Only 30-day ownership seasoning means you can grow your portfolio faster
- Simple haggle free pricing you can depend on
- Protect your identity and other assets by borrowing in a corporate entity
While most lenders are reselling someone else’s loan product, AREG Capital is one of the very few direct lenders to rental investors. By cutting out the middlemen (yes, men!) you get a better loan product and smoother borrowing experience.
We have a variety of loans to serve your needs
Calculating Cash Flow
Rather than look at the personal income of our investors, AREG Capital looks at the monthly cash flow generated by the property compared to the debt. We do this using a metric called Debt-Service Coverage Ratio (DSCR). DSCR is calculated by dividing the monthly rent by the monthly principal, interest, taxes, insurance and association dues (PITIA). A DSCR of 1 indicates the investor is breaking even, and anything above a 1.2 is considered solid. Many investors that own multiple mortgaged rental properties have too much “debt” to qualify for traditional financing, so using DSCR rather than DTI enables them to acquire more rentals.
Call TODAY to get the funding you need!
10300 49th St N
Clearwater, FL 33762
Submit Your Scenario
Policy: This site is for informational use only. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. A number of contributing factors and evaluations will determine if a loan will be granted.